Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Top 5 Reasons Continued- Why Business Professionals MUST Use Twitter Like Barack Obama Did


Bookmark and Share





Reason #5

So im sure everyone watched the speech tonight. I have the answer for small businesses right here. All i need from Obama is for him to help get my message out of explaining how he got elected. Barrack Obama won the presidency using social media, social networking twitter and also creating buzz around the world on blogs and news sites.

So i ask you, as professional business people, don’t you think its something you should look into for YOUR business? If you’re expecting to just pay someone to do social media and social networking for your company you have the wrong mentality. This is something that will take time, persistence, education, consulting, training, testing, refining, measuring, reporting, etc. It’s a constant re-shaping of an internet marketing strategy that scales with your business. Consider your current marketing approach- if it DOES NOT include twitter then your business is already behind and losing market share to competitors. I then ask how much per day is NOT designing an internet marketing strategy costing your business?

If you know any businesses or corporations who need an internet marketing strategist you may want to refer them to me before they get too far behind (I pay good commissions for qualified referrals)

Just straight to the point tonight i don't mean to sound rude, i just am tired of businesses just not getting it. It will require a lot of education of the small business community that i am ready to take on with my team. My fellow twitterholics will need to help out to- we cant do it alone. Maybe Obama needs to come meet with me and help spread my message which i am very passionate about which is helping bridge the gap between generations.

p.s. we are hiring weekly though :)

Cheers- justinrfrench
Twitter follow me:

Follow me on Twitter!





Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment