Thursday, February 19, 2009

Top 5 Reasons Business Professionals MUST Use Twitter Cont.

Hello all fellow twitterholics,

Now i haven't had a whole lot of time to do blog postings/ you tube videos, etc. but I HAVE wanted to I promise. Fortunately its for good reasons though. The current growth of Perfect Integration, Inc. from out Internet Marketing Division called social networking san diego. here's the post for today:


Reason #2
Now I am not a programmer nor do like sitting behind a desk programming 12 hours a day but I DO LIKE business and technical writing. I was always a good business writer in school. I was never one for blogging before because it seemed like such a chore to do postings until I got active and contributed my ideas, insight, and business advice on twitter. I realized and understood how twitter really worked (the technical side of it and the hidden business value early on) and gave it a shot. It was quick, easy, to the point, and because I have a clever way with words (hint content friendly)

I picked it up right away. The more you contribute on twitter, the more you get out of it and valuable it becomes. You must always pay if forward though otherwise don’t use twitter for business. Simply, twitter starts to evolve around you, learn, and get better over time the more you use it. It forms a global virtual networking world at your fingertips of like minded passionate people and over time your network becomes an information hub of resourcefulness. If you just put 1 or 2 status updates per day that you had coffee or dropped the kid off your missing the point. I would then refer you to this posting to quickly get up to speed: social networking for business strategy

Good luck everyone and check in with social networking san diego and help spread the word to other local businesses that need help! this is the life raft that will start turning their company around and exactly what Obama needs to bailout the small businesses- twitter is the key!!

P.S.- A special shout out to my fellow twitterholics and followers/ friends- i could not have done any of this with out you. (here's a special photo from me to you :)
twitterholic- justinrfrench

social networking san diego, twitter for business, twitter 101, twitter expert, twitter business, twitter trainer, twitter training

0 comments:

Post a Comment