Sunday, February 15, 2009

Top 5 Reasons Business Professionals MUST Use Twitter

This posting is NOT I repeat NOT as short as one of Seth Godin's posts but rest assured you will come away from this post energized, pumped, and ready to Re-tweet!

Twitter defined in 1 "tweet"- "on demand/ real time virtual networking group where you share info./ & strategies w/ other like-minded professionals"-@justinrfrench
Reason #1

twitter expert, twitter for business, twitter 101, twitter professional, twitter education, twitter consultant, twitter for business, twitter help, help twitter, twitter tool, everything twitter

You can see from my graphic I wasn't using twitter much in the beginning then all of a sudden- HUGE spike! Now your typical Business Professional would say Justin "who cares if you have a 99/100 twitter grade or went from 8 followers to 571 followers in 1 month! How is that helping you get business?"

Now first, if you are an "old school baby boomer business professional" you may not understand this powerful Internet paradigm shift and the importance of conducting business online that is occurring right below your nose, but if you have stumbled upon this blog rest assured you’re on the right track. If you want to make an appointment with me via phone, skype, in person meeting, etc. I will gladly explain to you and your employees (complimentary) in 30 minutes or less or ill give you 100$ (for talking over my allotted time) what I have been onto and educating about for the last month. Now I will continue to the remaining reasons for other readers on how twitter changed not only my life, but my professional career, and formed a new Internet Marketing division of my company perfect integration.

Stay tuned for #2 Tomorrow…

0 comments:

Post a Comment